The new contact completing this online form agrees to the following:
- To abide by the rules and requirements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors and to meet all of the standards as set forth in the AICPA/NASBA Statement on Standards for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs, as amended from time to time.
- To provide accurate and truthful information to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors in all transactions.
- To conduct learning programs and operations surrounding learning programs in a professional and ethical manner that respects the rights and worth of the individuals served and in a manner that reflects favorably on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
- To provide full and accurate information about programs, services and fees in promotion and advertising material and comply fully with all representations and terms set forth in such materials.
- To use the following official National Registry of CPE Sponsors statement, in its entirety and without alteration, in promotional and other materials distributed to prospective course participants:
(Insert your organization's name) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
- To use the National Registry of CPE Sponsor logo applicable to the approved delivery method(s) ONLY in conjunction with and adjacent to the official National Registry of CPE Sponsor statement, except in cases where the logo is used in digital media. In those instances, use of a free-standing logo is permissable provided that a user who clicks on the logo is taken to a separate page or pop-up window that displays the National Registry Statement. Proper use of the logo applicable to the approved delivery method must comply with the National Registry of CPE Sponsors logo and statement guidelines.
- To retain course and course participant records for a period of five years and to respond to any National Registry of CPE Sponsors inquiry about these records. Upon request, to make the records available for inspection to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors or its designee.
- To authorize the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, by submission of this application, to share the information submitted by the sponsor applicant with a state board of accountancy upon receipt of a written request.
- To report to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, within thirty (30) days, any major organizational change that may impact the information on which your membership application is based, including, but not limited to a change in the designated main or supervisory/secondary contact, or a change of ownership, merger or acquisition involving the sponsor.
- To furnish requested information to and work cooperatively with National Registry of CPE Sponsors staff, and pay associated fees on a timely basis.
The sponsor completing this application understands that failure to comply with this Agreement, or failure to meet acceptable standards in the conduct of CPE programs,may result in the termination of this Agreement by NASBA and removal of the sponsor from the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, and notice of such termination may be given to state boards of accountancy and to licensees. The sponsor further agrees that use of the official National Registry of CPE Sponsor statement and the use of the applicable National Registry of CPE Sponsor logo will be discontinued immediately upon such termination. In the event the Agreement is terminated and legal action must be instituted by the National Registry of CPE Sponsor to obtain compliance by the undersigned sponsor with the requirement to cease and desist from use of the official National Registry of CPE Sponsor statement or logo, the sponsor agrees to pay such sums as the court may adjudge for reasonable attorney fees and to pay all costs and disbursements incurred in connection therewith.